Thursday, January 24, 2008

That Night

My bed is so ripe with dreaming now remembering that night when I saw you looking at me saw your eyes from the corner of my eyes and you were looking at me blankly not smiling not inviting just being and letting me be too while the room danced around us and suddenly you were my radar I wanted to get closer to you wanted to shop for cutlery with you wanted to wrap my arms around your waist and feel your black leather jacket creak under my skin wanted to feel your hair brush my cheek wanted to sit in the corner with you and drink wine from the same bottle letting our fingers intertwine the cool redness sliding down the back of our throats while you looked at me not speaking just being and letting me be too.

1 comment:

mike said...

I look good in leather...